Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ILA 30 under 30 List



I can finally tell people!  The International Literacy Association has chosen me in their first ever 30 under 30 List.  You can read the article here.


  I am so excited and honored to be on this list with some truly amazing literacy innovators.  It's always so nice when people notice things you are trying in your classroom.


Wanting to be responsible for teaching literacy in mathematics isn't always easy, but I am truly lucky to have some really great supporters.  It definitely is still a road I am learning more and more about, but I am thankful that people have been so kind in sharing their own stories with me.   I am also really happy that I have students who have taken a liking to the way that I teach math with literacy.



 The ILA is such a great organization, and I am so gracious for them taking the time to share my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment